By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Don't see your question here? We invite and encourage you to call us anytime with questions, comments or suggestions about our dining services at (620) 235-4994.

Did you know?: Some interesting information and facts about our food services and operations. 

Where do I get Gorilla Dining Gift Cards?

You can purchase Gorilla Dining Gift Cards here.

Once purchased, please pick up your gift card in the Sodexo Offices - Room 133, Overman Student Center.

Where can I use my Gorilla Dining Gift Card?

ANYWHERE on campus! Including: Axe Grind, KTC Cafe, Gibson Dining Hall, and any dining location in the Overman Student Center.

Gift Cards are DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR so what you spend, is what is taken off your balance.

Can I reload my Gorilla Dining Gift Card?

Yes! Just go to here and purchase another Gift Card. In the details, include your gift card number (located on the back)! The amount purchased will be on the card in 24-48 business hours.

What days and times is Gibson Dining Hall open?

Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m.

Can I get a refund for my missed meals?

No refunds or credits will be made for missed or unused meals.

Can I change my meal plan?

Students may make changes to their meal plan for each semester up until three weeks from the original starting day of classes (as listed in the official university calendar) for that semester without any additional change fees, however meal plan charges would change accordingly.  First year students required to purchase the Seven Day Access meal plan or the 14 Access meal plan may only choose to move to one of those two meal plans for the semester.  Students not required to purchase the Seven Day Access meal plan or the 14 Access meal plan may choose to move to any other meal plan until that time.  Request to change to a higher meal plan can be done at anytime.  Students must come to the University Housing Office, 209 Horace Mann Hall, to complete proper paperwork.

What are Dining Dollars?

Dining Dollars are dollars that can be spend like cash at ANY dining location on campus. It is for students living on-campus, and it can be purchased at University Housing Office located in the second floor of the Horace Mann Room 209. The unspent Dining Dollars from the fall semester will be carried forward into the spring semester, but all Dining Dollars must be expended by the end of the spring semester or forfeited.
Dining Dollars are only for students who have purchase meal plans through Housing (living on campus.)
In This Section
Pittsburg State University | Dining Services | 1701 South Broadway Pittsburg, KS 66762 | tel. (620) 235-4994 | Contact Us